Before you start looking for a job, it is important to understand what level of experience, knowledge, and skill is required to pursue that job. You also want to know what types of duties and responsibilities are associated with the job. A job description will include all of this information.
- What level of education (i.e. high school degree, college degree) is required for this job?
- Do I need previous experience doing a similar job?
- What are the tasks and responsibilities of the job?
- Do I need to possess strong social skills to perform the job?
- What skills and abilities do I need to possess in order to perform the job?
- What environmental demands (i.e. location, noise level, clothing) will I be required to tolerate?
If you have not already done so, we recommend that you take our Interests Quiz to help you determine what types of jobs you might enjoy. We selected the list of jobs below because they are directly related to our Interests Quiz questions.
Listed below are jobs for you to explore:
There are thousands of other jobs to explore. Check out the following website to explore other careers: