Make-A-Schedule has been providing an effective and economical way to create learning and scheduling visual supports since 2001. In order to bring your user experience up to date, we are pleased to announce our new online schedule program, View2Do.
View2Do has everything you loved about Make-A-Schedule, and many upgraded features!
- Over 600 new images
- Customization of borders, colors, and text
- The ability to rename images for custom searching
- Support for hundreds of languages
- Plenty of storage that allows you to save and share your resources with others in your school or organization
- Templates with hundreds of ready-made form ideas
- Easy access from any Internet-connected computer with no set up or downloading
- Email forms to students, parents, or colleagues
- Interactive forms that allow students to complete custom assignments from another computer, iPad, tablet, or cell phone
- Track your students’ progress from any computer or tablet
Q. Can I move my current Make-A-Schedule schedules to View2do?
A. No. Recent changes in the internet, school security software, Java, and features we cannot control have led us to switch to a different file format, so MAS forms are no longer compatible. But we know you will love all the new features in View2do, and making new schedules will be a breeze! We encourage you to make print copies of your most-used schedules to ensure you’ll have enough to use while you are making the transition to View2Do.
Q. I don’t want to switch to View2do. Can I still use Make-A-Schedule?
A. Yes. You can continue to use MAS for the remainder of your subscription, but it won’t be renewable, and we will no longer offer customer support.