picture card bingo
- 2" Picture cards of simple images. You can use View2do, or print out our free picture cards from the site.
- Game board laid out on a 5x5 grid containing the same
- Chips or Checkers
- Each player has his or her own board.
- Place the 2" picture cards face down in a pile, or put them in a bag.
- Taking turns, a player will select a 2" picture card from the pile or bag and call out the name of the picture card.
- If a player has that image on their card, they cover it with a chip.
- When a player gets 5 chips in a row. (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) they call out "Bingo!" and win the round.