"You Create the Scenarios" Worksheet
Take it to the next level with the “You Create the Scenarios” worksheet.
- Have students develop and then role-play scenarios to promote generalization and enhance perspective-taking skills.
- The “You Create the Scenarios” activity may not be appropriate for students with more limited receptive and expressive language skills.
- Distribute sheets to individuals or groups.
- Direct students to choose an emotion and then write a scenario that would correspond with that emotion.
- Compare responses in small groups or as a class.
Download and print as needed: