This quiz will ask you about your general interests.
There are a variety of jobs all over the world that are suited for all types of people. Sometimes it can be difficult to decide what type of job you should look for and apply for. Everybody has certain hobbies and activities that they like to do regularly. To help you choose the type of the job you may be interested in, you can take the Interests Quiz.
1) Read each question carefully, and click on the answer that best suits you.
Almost always; I almost always like to do/am interested in this activity.
Often; I often like to do/am interested in this activity.
Sometimes; I sometimes like to do/am interested in this activity.
Rarely; I rarely like to do/am interested in this activity.
Almost never; I almost never like to do/am interested in this activity.
2) Respond to each question as honestly as you can.
3) If you need help completing this assessment, ask someone (a family member, teacher, etc.) to assist you.
1. Are you interested in how transportation vehicles work?
2. Are you interested in working with animals?
3. Do you like to paint (e.g., rooms, walls)?
4. Do you enjoy analyzing information that you've read (e.g., answering questions about it, summarizing information, identifying main points)?
5. Do you enjoy using things like small handheld tools?
6. Do you like learning and memorizing facts?
7. Do you enjoy drawing or designing things?
8. Do you enjoy putting things together or building/assembling things?
9. Do you like to sort items?
10. Do you enjoy working with numbers and counting (e.g., coins, bills)?
11. Do you like to file papers?
13. Do you enjoy being outdoors (e.g., in the sun)?
14. Do you enjoy categorizing things?
15. Do you like sharing information and facts with others?
16. Would you enjoy working with food?
17. Would you enjoy doing yard work (e.g., mowing lawn, watering grass, cleaning gutters, planting trees)?
18. Are you interested in designing web pages and graphic layouts?
19. Do you like to create new things?
20. Do you enjoy interacting with young people (children or teens)?
21. Do you enjoying studying maps, GPS, transportation routes, city layouts?
22. Do you like solving complex science, computer, and math-related problems (e.g., computer algorithms, electrical circuits)?
23. Do you like to fix or repair broken things?
24. Are you interested in video game design?
25. Do you like to take things apart (e.g., circuit boards, car engines)?
26. Do you enjoy higher level math (e.g., algebra, geometry, calculus)?
27. Are you interested in science?
29. Are you interested in books and magazines?
30. Do you enjoy writing (e.g., research papers, reports, letters, emails)?
31. Do you enjoy programming computer code?
32. Do you enjoy using and working with computers?
33. Do you like learning about how computer hardware and software operates?
34. Do you like to put things in order?
35. Do you enjoy speaking in front of a small crowd (e.g., 10-20 people)?
36. Do you enjoy being physically active (e.g., walking around, lifting things)?
37. Do you enjoy interacting with young adults?
38. Do you like helping others?
39. Would you enjoy driving?
40. Do you enjoy meeting and socializing with new people?
41. Are you interested in health care and medicine?
42. Do you enjoy talking to people you already know?
43. Do you like to do things that require attention to detail and precision?
44. Do you enjoy basic math (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages)?